Our Centre in Onguiaahra.
At the NRNC we strive to service First Nations, Inuit, Metis and all Indigenous Peoples of Turtle Island at our centre. Please check in often as we'll be adding new content and regular updates from our centres programs. Also make sure you check in on our events calendar for our socials and special events happening at our centre.
We look forward to keeping our community up to date with our new website and look forward to you stopping by the centre.
The work of the Niagara Regional Centre is made possible by contributions from the Niagara Prosperity Initiative and the Ontario Trillium Foundation.
The work of the Niagara Regional Native Centre is also supported by Employment Ontario.
Sign Up here for the NRNC Email News Letter
- 2019 AGM Notice – June 19/2019In Events, NewsJune 11, 2019Membership Form […]
- NRNC Membership Form 2019In NewsJune 11, 2019Download […]
- Winter Newsletter is Here!In NewsFebruary 5, 2018Catch up on what’s happening at NRNC with our […]
- HRLSC & OFIFC present Defending your human rights in Ontario – what you need to know.In NewsDecember 18, 2017The Human Rights Legal Support Centre provides free […]
- Generous Donation from Three Keys Tattoo StudioIn Events, NewsDecember 11, 2017Thanks to Three Keys Tattoo for their generous […]
- NRNC Asked to participate in St. Catharines Compassionate City ProjectIn News, ProgramsDecember 11, 2017The NRNC was asked to participate in the Compassionate […]
- NRNC Youth Boys Basketball Visit the ProsIn Events, NewsDecember 1, 2017The NRNC youth boys basketball team travelled to the […]
- Affordable housing ‘crisis’ focus of National Housing Day gathering at NRNCIn EventsNovember 22, 2017To mark National Housing Day, dozens of people from […]
- Fall Cleanup at NRNCIn NewsNovember 17, 2017This fall we’ve undertaken a big cleanup […]
- Louis Riel Day Flag Raising at NRNCIn Events, NewsNovember 16, 2017It was a nice day out for a flag raising at NRNC. […]