Our Centre in Onguiaahra.
At the NRNC we strive to service First Nations, Inuit, Metis and all Indigenous Peoples of Turtle Island at our centre. Please check in often as we'll be adding new content and regular updates from our centres programs. Also make sure you check in on our events calendar for our socials and special events happening at our centre.
We look forward to keeping our community up to date with our new website and look forward to you stopping by the centre.
The work of the Niagara Regional Centre is made possible by contributions from the Niagara Prosperity Initiative and the Ontario Trillium Foundation.
The work of the Niagara Regional Native Centre is also supported by Employment Ontario.
Membership entitles members to quarterly newsletters, the ability to vote at Annual General Meetings where our Board of Directors is voted in, as well as an open invitation to community events such as Community Christmas Dinner, Children's parties for Halloween and Christmas, Back to School event to name a few.
Anyone 18 years of age or older must purchase their own membership.
Annual Membership - $ 6.00
Elders - $ Free
Annual Membership Renewal is Due by April 1st each year.
Individuals looking to Volunteer can print off the Volunteer Application either email or and return the completed form to the main office at 382 Airport Road.
NRNC on Facebook
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error
- NOTICE -2020 Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Niagara Regional Native CentreIn UncategorizedMay 29, 2020
- COVID19 Community PostIn NewsMarch 24, 2020
- Annual Harvest Dinner & Welcome Baby Ceremony with Grandmother Renee Thomas-HillIn UncategorizedNovember 8, 2019
- Abbey House Transitional WorkerIn CareersNovember 7, 2019
- Indigenous Early Childhood Educator PositionIn CareersNovember 7, 2019